Allison M. Shapira

Friday, September 01, 2006

Just when I thought....


Every time I go grocery shopping, I look at my shopping cart as a third-party observer. What would someone else think looking at my cart: that I'm a young mother? a college student? a healthy eater?

With all the prepackaged salads, individual-size cottage cheeses, and other convenient snacks, most probably you'd think I was a young mother with kids at home. Not so!

So when I buy a lot of fruits, vegetables and meats, I feel a lot more mature in my grocery experience. I feel like an accomplished foodie who is able to not only appreciate fresh food, but cook it herself.

Just when I thought that the "accomplished foodie" title finally applied to me, what do you think the above shopping list, left by my husband this morning on the refrigerator door, would say about us?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The beer is for a party we're having ;) Plus it's good to enjoy the simpler things in life! ;)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home